Proof of COVID19 vaccination REQUIRED unless the students are from the same household. Masks are required for indoor lessons.
Starting September 22, 2021 the school will operate for about 4 weeks on the following schedule:
- Weekday lessons start at 10:00. Unfortunately, there will be no lessons on weekends until few details clarified.
- First block 10:00 to 12:00, Second block 13:00 to 15:00, Third block 16:00 to 18:00
- Introduction to Sailing course can be booked for any of these blocks subject to availability.
- Basic Cruising Course or Start Keel Boat Sailing Course, can be booked as two consecutive blocks so that one day session will be 5 hours long.
- Private Skill Development lessons can be booked as one or two blocks per day subject to availability.
- One group should be not less than 2 students and not more than 4 students.
- Conflicts of booking will be resolved as best as possible with the students and instructor participation.
Prices on the website are valid for 2021
No GST for 2021.
Payment method will be discussed at registration.
PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO ALEXEIP1@YAHOO.CA TO REGISTER
[grw place_photo=”https://maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/place_api/icons/school-71.png” place_name=”Great Lakes Sailing School” place_id=”ChIJV68v7lPK1IkRibuPyr38TCw” pagination=”5″ text_size=”120″ refresh_reviews=true lazy_load_img=true reduce_avatars_size=true open_link=true nofollow_link=true]
Are you just curious about sailing or are you an aspiring captain?
Our sailing lessons will help you find your sea legs. No experience is necessary to start our sailing lessons! We mainly operate in the Toronto Harbour area for your convenience.
Choose the following Sail Canada Certified courses:
You have never been sailing. You want to grab a partner and see what it’s all about. All you need is an able body and a willing spirit.
You like being out on the water. It’s time to learn the ropes! These lessons will give you the knowledge to be a competent crew member.
You want to be the captain. With the completion of these lessons you will have the confidence and certification to captain a sailing vessel.
You have never broadcasted your voice, it can be nerve-racking. Learn to operate Very High Frequency marine radios effectively and stay legal with this certification.
Additional Courses We Offer
You want a very personal experience outside of a certified course. Sailing instruction, practical water safety, and outboard motor operation is available.